This page provides Jordair customers the latest information regarding compliance of Jordair Compressors Inc., with the Power Engineers Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Act as well as CSA and other relevant codes and standards.
The following list contains important codes and certificate numbers for these qualifications:
Download PDF of Jordair Bauer Agency Certificate
- Jordair is ISO 9001 registered with Intertek
- Jordair has a registered QC manual with the British Columbia Boiler and Pressure Vessels Safety Program and holds a pressure systems contractors license Class Registration No. MA-2007.
Download contractor's license.
- Jordair holds a valid certificate No. 100251 issued by the Province of British Columbia Power Engineers Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Department. Jordair is authorized to construct fittings, category A.B.C.E.H in accordance with CSA B51 / ASME VIII Div. 1, B31.1, B31.3, B16.11. Application is in process for fittings CRN registry for all other provinces in Canada.
Download manufacturer's license.
Dowload Boiler and Pressure Vessel letter.
- Jordair has Professional Engineers on staff and all designs registry are applied for as CRN numbers are required for piping system pressurized components in Canada. Construction and installation drawings are signed and stamped by the professional Engineer as and when required.
- Jordair is registered with CSA and holds CSA certificate No. LA 77799 and is authorized to attach the CSA label on the electrical control box of the breathing air compressor systems produced.
- Jordair breathing compressors and air filter systems meet or exceed the latest CSA standard Z180.1-13.
- The Jordair D-series SCBA recharging containment system has been issued a third party test certificate by the independent Province of B.C. testing agency Powertech Labs Ltd., in compliance with the requirements of NFPA 1901.
Jordair would be pleased to supply authentic copies of all documentation related to the codes and all design registration CRN numbers for pressure components and fittings supplied in Canada. Please contact us for more information.